Consider yourself desirable (vv. 8-14)
- The Greek word eros, often mentioned with romantic love, means desire in its simplest form (cf. to Luke 19:10)
- The Lord desires each of us just as we are!
- The Glory of God shining around these shepherds affirmed God's desire
- An angel appeared amongst unclean shepherds in an unclean environment
- We witness a personal encounter with these lowly men….
- They experienced light breaking through the darkness
- They were made afraid
- Yet, these men were recipients of Good News
- The Good News turned fright into joy!