1. Share with the group what stands out most to you from the readings above.
2. If you were in Rehoboam's shoes, how do you think you might have responded to the prophet in chapter 11?
3. Do you struggle to accept challenges in your life as something from God for your good?
4. Share testimonies of times that God has worked in your life to produce good things from hard circumstances.
5. What might God be producing in you through the present challenges you are facing in life?
Take some time to pray for one another as you feel lead.