1. What stands out most to you about the episode from Solomon's life in the passage above?
2. If you had a blank cheque from God what would you ask for?
3. Is there (or has there ever been) anything in your life at the moment that seems too big for you to deal with? (calling/challenge/crisis/conflict etc.)
4. What kind of prayers do you tend to pray in that situation?
5. What would it look like to pray not just for a change in external circumstances but for God to equip and enable you for the circumstances?
Take some time to pray for one another as you feel lead.