Ephesians - Who We Are & How We Live
Pt. 3 - No More Walls
1. The greatest threat to our families, church, city, and nation is _____________________.
• Matthew 12:25
• Our greatest weapon is our ____________.
2. ____________________ is a learned behavior as a result of our associations, experiences, fears, or offenses.
3. Feelings of _________________ are a failure to see people as God sees them.
• Looking _______________ not outward. (1 Samuel 16:7)
• ____________________ unconditionally.
• Showing no _____________________.
• Acts 10:34-35
• James 2:1-4
• Philippians 2:1-5
4. Our actions can cause a ___________________ response in others.
• 1 Timothy 4:12, Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
5.Our __________________ is a strength not a weakness
• 1 Corinthians 12:13, “For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.”
Our Goal as a Church…
1. To love, honor, and respect EVERYONE regardless of his or her race, age, sex, beliefs, finances, or background.
2. To think the best, believe the best, speak the best, and tolerate nothing less.
3. To build a spiritual family here on earth that resembles our home in heaven.
Sunday, July 14, 2019
Pastor Bobby Stuart