· bicycle; or a child's toy - pray for the youth and the children.
· Broken-down house; a run-down building - pray for provision, protection, that the families would be made whole, that the scars of poverty on the young would be healed.
· Discouraged countenances, etc. – pray against a spirit of loneliness, depression, spirit of suicide.
· Moving vans - that if the move involved a divorce or fractured family, they would be healed; that wherever they go, they would find themselves near, next to, Christians; that they would resolve to find a church home in the next city.
· Homes for sale - that God would move a Christian family into the neighborhood.
· Churches - for the pastor, leaders, for revival, renewal & an awakening in America – that churches would be full of people seeking God, for unity with other Christians. Pray against a spirit of division!
· Drug deals going down - for protection of kids, for salvation of dealers, for God to cut off the drug supply, for God to expose corruption and bring a string of arrests crippling the drug industry, that those needing drugs to survive another day would find peace in Jesus Christ.
· Banks - for the blessing and favor of God on the city, financially; and for means to meet Kingdom goals to come to the Church.
· Elderly - health, vitality, for a sense of meaning in the latter years, that they might know Christ, that financial pressures would be relieved.
· Hospitals or health clinics. Pray for health and healing.