Worship Gathering - Jesus is for Everyone #3
Primary text: Luke 8:40-56
This Sunday we continue our look at the good news that Jesus brings into the world. As we continue to journey through the Gospel of Luke, let's keep looking at Jesus. Think about these questions: Who is Jesus? How do we respond to Him? Do we respond to Jesus with fear and distance? Do we respond to Jesus with faith and draw near? Do we respond at all? Do we believe that His cleanness overpowers our uncleanness? For what purpose? See you Sunday at 10:30am!
Elements of the Service:
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. What images of Jesus do we see in the Gospel of Luke? Responses to Him?
3. Who is Jesus to you? How do you respond to Him? In fear? In faith? Not at all?
4. When you have difficulties that you are struggling to overcome, who do you tend to turn to? Why?
5. When we are sick, we tend to avoid everyone else for fear of passing on the bad. Can we imagine a virus that is good? Is good always passive in its fight against bad... defensive? Or could good ever aggressively attack bad?
6. Jesus' cleanness seems to overpower her uncleanness. Do you think that is possible in your life? How do we get infected with Jesus? How do we spread Jesus to others?
7. How can we encourage each other to follow God's ways in this area?