Guest House Sunday - Jesus is for Everyone #1
Primary text: Luke 7:36-50
This Sunday is Guest House Sunday. We will be celebrating our Guest House ministry and the people who have invested in our "guests" over the years. As part of the celebration, we will be gathering new and gently used children's clothing. If you would like to participate, bring some clothes to share.
We will also be returning to the Gospel of Luke to continue our look at how Jesus came for everyone. Our passage will be Luke 7:36-50. Be thinking about these questions. Do you see yourself and/or others primarily as needing judgment or encouragement? Do you see yourself and/or others primarily as damaged goods or loved children of the King? Let's worship the One who sees as as we are! See you Sunday at 10:30am!
Elements of the Service:
1. VBS Video/Recap
2. Guest House Ministry Celebration
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. Do you see yourself and/or others as primarily needing correction and judgment or encouragement and help?
3. Do you see yourself and/or others primarily as damaged goods or loved children of the King?
4. Why do you think we tend to think the way we do? What affect might it make if we took on Jesus' perspective?
5. How can we encourage each other to follow God's ways in this area?