1. Why does it seem so easy to be distracted by worldly ventures?
2. Do you think we may be unaware of the power that is very active behind the world’s desires?
3. What religious task has always made you feel guilty if you were unable to consistently do it?
4. How does God view religious rules in light of knowing who Jesus was and came to do?The end result of ‘religious actions’ should be produced from an inwardly motivated heart to please God.
5. Where have you tried to ‘BE’ religious, instead of spending time in the presence of Jesus and allowing his love to move you to action?
6. What heavy weight, level of control, is keeping you from coming to Jesus and experiencing LIFE?
7. Read Matt 11:28-30 and ask Jesus to show you the next step he wants to help you take.