Easter Sunday - Be the Switch Part 3
Primary text: Exodus 3
This Sunday we are continuing our journey into "Being the Switch". This week, think about this question: What do we do when we are willing to be the switch yet God unexplainably has us on the far side... the furthest point from where we think we could be useful? How do we respond when life does not seem to be going according to plan? Where is God wanting to challenge you? Join us Sunday at 10:30am!
Elements of the Service:
2. Sign up for Serve Emmett Day Project
3. Local Care Offering
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week's message?
2. Do you see yourself in any part of Moses' story?
3. Why is it so difficult to be faithful when you're not where you want to be?
4. What's the difference between God's general and specific calls? How does this work in your life?
5. We must learn to recognize the God-given opportunities in front of us every day. Are you recognizing the opportunities around you? What can you do now to move toward your call?
6. How can we encourage each other to follow God's ways in this area?