Pt. 8 – Jesus Is Lord
1. I believe He ___________________.
• John 3:16-17, “16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
• Romans 6:23
• John 8:28-29
• John 1:14
• Matthew 7:11
• Acts 10:38
2. I believe He ____________________.
• Matthew 20:28
• Matthew 12:40
• Isaiah 53:3-6
• Mark 15:37-39, “37 With a loud cry, Jesus breathed his last. 38 The curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. 39 And when the centurion, who stood there in front of Jesus, heard his cry and saw how he died, he said, ‘Surely this man was the Son of God!’”
• Hebrews 9:11-14
3. I believe He ____________________.
• Luke 24:5b-8, “5b Why do you look for the living among the dead? 6 He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 7 ‘The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ 8 Then they remembered his words.”
• Acts 1:3
• John 2:18-22
4. I believe He ____________________.
• John 14:6
• Revelation 1:18, “I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.”
• Colossians 2:12-15
5. I believe He is ____________________.
• Philippians 2:9-11, “9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
6. I believe He is ______________ __________.
• Hebrews 9:28
• 1 Corinthians 15:51-53, “51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.”
Sunday, April 21, 2019
Pastor Bobby Stuart