1. Join us at the “Food For Families” Bensenville/Wood Dale food pantry on Tues, May 14th from 4pm-6pm. We will help distribute food and make a difference in our community!
2. Men's Leadership Study will continue this Wednesday, April 24th, at Pastor Rod's house in Glendale Heights. We will continue to look at how Scripture is to be used as it is described in 2 Timothy, chapter 3. This week we will be discussing the need for accountability in the life of a leader and how to confront another man with gentleness and respect.
3. Heartland relies on the free GroupMe mobile group messaging app to keep us more connected during the week! (See link below to be added to this group.)
4. Want to brag about your church? Heartland gear, including t-shirt’s, tote bags, and hats are available for purchase. Please see order form on snack table. Questions about sizing? See link below for more details. (Amount due can be paid upon order delivery!)
5. Its official! Heartland‘s annual Indiana Dunes camping trip will take place on Fri, June 28th - Sat, June 30th. We were able to secure a completely connected block of campsites. In addition, we are also renting the huge shelter pavilion for the weekend so we can connect as a church family... rain or shine!