What is a Disciple?
SMALL GROUP QUESTIONS
Can each of you share how you were able to B.L.E.S.S. someone this week.
1. If you’re a Christian, talk about the people who influenced your faith in your life. What did you learn from their example? If you’re not a Christian, talk about followers of Jesus who left you with a good impression of Christianity. What was it about them you liked? How were they different from other Christians you’d met?
2. Why is it so rare for Christians to take the call to make disciples so rare?
3. Mike talked about Jesus’ command to his followers to love others. How does that
command relate to discipling others?
4. Read 2 Timothy 2:2. In what practical ways could you live as this calls us too?
5. What is your response to this discipleship strategy?
I do - you watch - we talk
I do - you help - we talk
You do - I help - we talk
You do - I watch - we talk
You do - they watch - you talk
6. Who is one person you can disciple? What is one thing you can do this
week to help that person connect the dots between how you live and the God you serve?