A. What that looks like
1. Prisoner = Lordship of every area
2. Walk Worthy = Not religious. It’s not about the “Do’s & Don’ts”
3. Loneliness: TAPEINOPHROSUNE, Humble of mind= modesty, humble minded, humble attitude, unselfish, concerned for the welfare of others
4. Gentleness: PRATOS = even tempered, tranquil in spirit, power and strength under control
5. Longsuffering: MAKROTHUMIA = Long & tempered, patience, endurance, forbearance, no revenge
6. Bearing: ANECEHOMAI = Up & hold, to hold, persevering, tolerating, putting up with, overlooking
7. Endeavoring: SPOUDAGO = To exert oneself, make every effort, give diligence to, strain every nerve.