Let’s redeem the word submission.
1. We’ve already defined it as the center of all relationships, putting my mission under yours, not insisting on my way.
2. In marriage, we see that it generally equates to respect.
3. Submission is also, according to scripture, meant to be mutual.
4. Submission is something we do all the time, in different contexts, without thinking twice.
5. Consider a simple definition= to be easily persuaded by, to give room for.
6. A woman’s submission and a man’s “love like Christ loved the church” are actually both love, putting the other in front of your own needs.