III. When the Kingdom appears lost, God is on the throne. 13-22
The defiance of Vashti spelled doom for the women of Persia.
- They now became the property of their husbands… virtually slaves.
- All the beautiful women of the kingdom were to get snatched up by King Ahasuerus.
· Even so… God was on the throne.
- God was controlling the king of Persia, all the wise men, and all his advisers, like a master puppeteer. And they didn’t even know it. Nobody knew it.
- What looked to be a terrible event in the life of Esther, was really God working out prosperity for her, her people, and the glory of her God.