When we do our part, Jesus will do something spectacular in our marriages.
Those 6 water pots represent our...
1. Commitment (Always remember that God works best with moving objects.)
2. Companionship (Strive to make your relationship one that is mutually beneficial.)
3. Compassion (Be willing to give what you hope to get.)
4. Communication (Don't forget that honest feedback is a two-way street.)
5. Consideration (Your best decisions are made together.)
6. Communion (Remember that Christ makes every relationship better.)