Fully You - Part 5
Primary texts: Luke 4:1-13
We are continuing on this journey to become more of what Christ meant us to be in Him. Today we will look at a spiritual discipline that is very difficult in our day and age. It is solitude. How can we make time and space to be quiet before the Lord? Are we willing to allow God to work in this area of our life?
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. What makes finding solitude so hard in your own life? Season of life? Kids? Work?
3. Why do you think getting quiet and being alone with God can be so uncomfortable for us?
4. Have you ever felt spiritually or emotionally empty? If you thought of solitude as a chance to recharge in those areas do you think it would make solitude more appealing?
5. For you, what is the most intimidating part of spending quiet time with God?
6. How can we encourage each other to respond to what God has for us?