Read through Colossians 3:1-17
1. Does this passage read to you like a list of rules and regulations for Christians or something else?
2. What in this passage might point to something more than simply a set of rules to follow?
3. What do you think Paul means when he says to set our hearts and minds on things above and not on things below?
4. What might it look like in practice to put to death the things Paul talks about?
5. How can we go about putting on the new self in Jesus that Paul talks about?
6. Read verse 16 again. What does this verse have to say about how we should function together as a church family?
Take some time to pray for one another