Choose one or two questions for your group to discuss as time allows.
- Are you more likely to express or suppress your emotions?
- Read James 1:19. What could people do while having emotion in slow motion?
- Read Mark 11:11, 15-18:
- Have you ever noticed the pause in between the two temple visits? How do you think Jesus decided what to do about what he saw?
- What are you seeing in our world that needs to be addressed?
- What are some positive actions that could be motivated by anger?
- Who are some people you know that are pause-oriented?