Choose one or two questions for your group to discuss as time allows.
- Brainstorm three items your group could “pray forward” together throughout this season?
- Most people don’t respond well to hearing what they “should” do. How does God compel us?
- Pastor Matt said, “Prayer is simply communication with God: We speak. He listens. He speaks. We listen.” What does it sound like to hear from God?
- Do you think of God more as Lord or Father? And why?
- What does this statement mean in real life, “If you are in need of healing, either emotional or physical, cry out to Jesus. He will heal you either
instantly, gradually, or ultimately.”?