"The words of wisdom are like sharp sticks...and they are like nails that fasten things together" - Ecclesiastes 12:11
Key thoughts from this past week's message:
Having the Father’s Heart – For Greatness
What does it take to become Great?
To be Great…
· Walk in Humility (18:1-5)
- turn and become like children.
· Watch out to not cause offense (18:6-7)
- be careful how we work with people.
· Deal ruthlessly with personal sin (18:8-9)
- take holiness seriously.
· Have God’s heart for the lost (18:10-14)
- have a passion for the lost.
· Discipline – deal with the tough issues (18:15-17)
- confront sinful behaviour.
· Walk in spiritual authority (18:17-20)
- pray with the authority God has given us.
· Forgive freely (18:21-35)
- have God’s heart for forgiveness.