1. What makes a person heroic?
2. Men, give a profile of a Godly man (father):
He does ______
He leads by ______
He displays _______
He cares for ________
He refuses to be ________
He never _________
He is willing to ___________
3. What man in the Bible do you most admire? Why?
4. What do you think characterizes a Godly man?
5. Give your personal thoughts on this statement by author Kenny Luck: “The there is no move of God without men of God.”
6. How does reluctance limit our faith?
7. What would represent a spiritual activation step for you?