Worship Gathering - In Transit #3
Primary text/character: Daniel
Sometimes we find ourselves in the "in between" place, no longer where we want to be and not sure what to do going forward. These times can be very difficult. Thankfully God's Word shares a lot about this. And so we are working through a sermon series called In Transit. This week we will look at the life of Daniel. What happens to the faithful in the midst of the unfaithful? See you Sunday at 10:30am.
Elements of the Service:
1. Local Care Offering
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. Is it hard to make yourself at home when you are at someone else’s house?
3. After learning more about the exile, do you think the Christian walk feels like exile?
4. What is something you learned from the character of Daniel?
5. What do you place your hope in during times that are chaotic?
6. What might God be asking us to do about this area of our lives?
7. How can we encourage and pray for each other in this?