III. Various Aspects of Our Personality
Let's look at our personality in 5 different ways:
A. Extrovert or Introvert
• Extroverts are energized by interaction with others.
• Introverts are drained by interaction with others.
B. Thinker or Feeler
• Thinkers are quick on their feet.
• Feelers tend to go with their gut.
C. Consistency or Variety
• Some prefer routine.
• Some prefer unpredictability.
D. Self-control or Self-expressive
• Self-controlled people are slow to react.
• Self-expressive people speak their minds.
E. Cooperative or Competitive
• Cooperative people value the team.
• Competitive people value accomplishments.