Group Discussion & Life Challenge
Use these notes as discussion prompts for your group, or in your personal time with God.
Get to know each other. Connect, warm up to each other, fellowship.
Carry each other's burdens. Share life’s challenges and practice Soul Care. Pray together.
Dive into God’s Word. Use these discussion questions. Learn from each other's insight.
1. Share with the group about a time when you felt the peace of God?
2. Am I at peace with God? If not, what is keeping me from loving Him with all of my heart, soul, mind and strength?
3. What will I do this week to rebuild a broken relationship?
4. Ask a trusted friend to help you sharpen a character quality in need of repair.
5. Joseph is described as a just and righteous man in Matt. 1:19, he had a deep abiding peace in Christ that allowed him to walk in obedience. What is something you can do in your life to cultivate faithful obedience, how can you all help encourage each other in that way?
Does anyone need clarity on something? Are there any big God questions you are wrestling with?
Celebrate life’s successes and God’s provision. Worship God’s presence. Time to brag about God.