Gratitude - Week 2
“Be the One”
November 19, 2023
1. There is a difference between __________________ grateful and _______________ gratitude. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
2. Expressing our thankfulness __________________ us that God has been and always will be the __________________ of all our blessings. (James 1:17, Psalm 95:1-2, Psalm 147:7)
3. Are you ____________________ to ____________________ for all he has done in your life?(1 Chronicles 16:34)
1. Why do you think only one person returned to Jesus?
2. Do you feel like you are more like the one or the other nine?
3. Think of something you are thankful for that you haven't expressed gratitude for yet.
4. What is one way you can express gratitude to God today?
5. What is blessing you have received from Jesus that has changed your life?
6. If you are interested in joining a Hills Group to discuss these questions with other people in our community, visit hillschurchnm.com/connect.
7. Read through the Bible verses provided above. Which one stands out to you most and why?
How Can We Pray for You?
1. Submit your request at hillschurchnm.com/prayer
2. Visit our Prayer Team on campus before you leave.
Unless otherwise indicated, scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright © 2011 by Biblica.