1. Read Ecclesiastes 4:9-12.
2. Where have you seen a better return on your spiritual labor in community in the past than when you were working alone?
3. When is a time when you helped someone out of the pit of sin, or when is a time when someone helped you out?
4. When is a time when someone helped warm you up when life was cold?
5. Where is life cold right now?
6. When is a time when someone had your back?
7. What enemy is threatening you most right now?
8. What might keep you from being in a small group right now?
9. How much time do you think it takes to develop genuine community? Are you willing to give it that much time?
10. Community requires consistency, vulnerability, and willingness to help. What type of work needs to happen most in your group? Are you willing to do it?