- Don't store up stuff on earth, store up stuff in eternity.
- Your treasure is tied to your heart.
- We're called to serve our maker, not our money.
- Either Jesus is Lord of all or He’s not Lord at all.
1. What images come to your mind when you think about people who are rich? Where do those ideas of being rich come from?
2. Why is it so difficult to choose to store up stuff in eternity instead of storing up stuff on earth? Why do we struggle to think through a long-term lens when it comes to money?
3. What does your spending say about what’s important to you? Does it match your values?
4. What are some practical ways you can serve God with your money? What’s stopping you from doing those things?
5. What are you holding back from Jesus? What’s preventing you from making him Lord of everything in your life?