· What kind of character do you need?
· "The most important thing in your life is not what you do; it's who you become. That's what you will take into eternity." ~ Dallas Willard
· Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again, Rejoice! – Philippians 4:4.
· Do you want to be tough, or do you want to be like Jesus?
· Let your gentleness be known to all. The Lord is near – Philippians 4:5.
· Unless you are intentionally shaping your character, it will regress to the lowest level
· To be gentle means to be reasonable.
· To be gentle means to be selfless
· To be gentle means I use appropriate strength
· In the humility and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you… - 2 Corinthians 10:2
· Grow a character that is strong enough to control yourself.
· The Lord is near.
· The closer you are to Jesus, the easier it is to be like him.
· Were you gentle?
· Why weren’t you gentle?
· "It takes strength inside to be gentle on the outside." – John Wooden.
· Pray: Heavenly Father, teach to me to be gentle like Jesus
· Slow your reactions.
· Find a gentle mentor.
· PIX – William McKinley
· Would my life be better if I were gentle?