Home Group/Study Questions
These questions are provided for your further study and application of today’s sermon. Thoughtfully writing out the answers to these questions will help to drive home the truths we are learning.
1. Was there any passage of scripture or statement in the message today that was particularly meaningful or applicable to you?
2. Read 2 Timothy 3:1-4. Where do you see the things described in this passage taking place today? How would you describe our culture in our community, state, and nation today?
3. Read Isaiah 45:7, 9, and 12. The context of this passage is God’s right to rule absolutely, even using the pagan King Cyrus, to accomplish His purposes. Why is it important for all the world, whether they are believers or not, to understand God’s design of his creation?
4. Read 1 Corinthians 6:18-19. Are all sins equal? Why is there such an emphasis on sexual sin in the New Testament?
5. Read 1 Corinthians 6:9-12. How does remembering the reach of grace in your own life motivate you to extend grace to others?