1. How do you think an overemphasis on accumulating stuff can damage our emotional and spiritual well-being?
2. Read Proverbs 30:8-9. How does this passage challenge the way you live?
3. What does it look like to seek satisfaction in Jesus? How are you practicing this?
4. How does our character shape our satisfaction more than the accumulation of things?
5. What does it look like to intentionally develop character that reflects godliness to the world?
6. Do you believe that you don’t need very much (in terms of physical goods) to be happy? Why or why not?
7. What might it look like for you to practice living with less?
8. What do you need to do to limit your exposure to the power of advertising?