Jesus lived everyday as if it were his last.
Our faith is forged by trusting in God and asking for His will to be done.
A forged faith doesn’t conform to the world’s standards. A forged faith conforms to God’s standards.
Your faith is forged by what you do when you don’t feel like doing it.
1. What’s the most meaningful thing that you have ever made? Why was it so significant?
2. Why is it important to live each day as if it were your last? What can you do to live this out this week?
3. Why is it so hard to relinquish control and to seek God’s will above your own? How can you get better at this?
4. What are some ways that you see people conforming to the world’s standards?
5. Why is it important to do things that draw you nearer to Jesus, even when you don’t feel like it? What are some things you can do to become more like Christ this week?
Reading Plan for Week of March 19th
March 19th- Reflect on Week 2 message
March 20th- Luke 7
March 21st- Luke 8
March 22nd- Luke 9
March 23rd- Luke 10
March 24th- Luke 11
March 25th- Luke 12