The Invisible Contract - Week 5
4 Steps Parents can take in their relational contract with kids
March 19, 2023
“All ________________________ comes from unmet expectations!”–Matt Chandler
4 Steps Parents can take in their relationship with kids.
1. Take advantage of every ______________________. (Ephesians 5:15-17)
2. Know who’s in _________________. (Ephesians 5:18)
3. Spiritual ______________________ should be included! (Ephesians 5:19-20)
• Mood–an attitude of gratitude
4. _______________________ your kids. (Ephesians 5:21)
1.“All Frustration comes from unmet expectations!” Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
2.What opportunity do you need to take advantage of in your relationship with your kids to make the most of every opportunity?
3.Of the three spiritual activities which do you need to add to your activities?
4.Have you ever thought of submission as being protective in relationships?
5.Read each verse listed above and pick one verse and apply SOAP (Scripture, Observation, Application, Prayer).
6.To go even deeper with this week’s sermon, join a Hills Group to discuss these questions with other people in our community. To join a Hills Group, visit hillschurchnm.com/connect.
How Can We Pray for You?
1. Submit your request at hillschurchnm.com/prayer
2. Visit our Prayer Team on campus before you leave.
Unless otherwise indicated, scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV®. Copyright © 2011 by Biblica.