Discussion Questions - Re-read our passage from this week (Ephesians 4:17-24) and then with your Growth Group, family, friends, etc. thoughtfully answer the following:
1. What is a specific example of how we are to live differently than the world at large?
2. How have you found the life that God gives to be “the good life?”
3. Has there ever been a time when you were hard-hearted or calloused towards God? What was that like?
4. What’s the difference between shame and guilt? Is shame always bad?
5. There’s a two part dynamic in living this new identity: The Spirit is the one who renews our thoughts and attitudes, but we are also commanded to “put on” this new nature. How would you explain what the Spirit does vs. what we do in living this new identity?
6. What does it mean that we are “truly righteous and holy” in verse 24?
7. What is your next step in following Jesus after this study?