Home Group/Study Questions
These questions are provided for your further study and application of today’s sermon. Thoughtfully writing out the answers to these questions will help to drive home the truths we are learning.
1. Was there any passage of scripture or statement in the message today that was particularly meaningful or applicable to you?
2. As Prince of Peace, Jesus brings peace with God, peace to our hearts, and peace in our relationships. Which one of these is most meaningful to you this Christmas? Why?
3. Romans 5:10 shows us that, before we trust in Christ, we are enemies of God. How would you explain to someone who has heard and rejected the Gospel that they are “against” God?
4. Read Romans 1:18 and 2 Corinthians 4:3-4. How is it possible for so many people to live in hostility toward God and not understand the seriousness of their situation? What should we be doing on their behalf?
5. Read Philippians 4:4-7. As a believer, how can you experience real peace this Christmas?
6. Read Ephesians 4:32. What relationships are you having difficulty with? What steps should you take now to begin making relationships right?