Group Discussion & Life Challenge
Use these notes as discussion prompts for your group, or in your personal time with God.
Get to know each other. Connect, warm up to each other, fellowship.
Carry each other's burdens. Share life’s challenges and practice Soul Care. Pray together.
Dive into God’s Word. Use these discussion questions. Learn from each other's insight
1) Share about a long journey you have taken. What was great, what was hard, and was it worth it?
2) What makes hard stuff worth it?
3) What was the importance of Jesus being born in Bethlehem, and why does that still have significance today?
4) Does the Christmas season provide you with a sense of Peace or Chaos? Explain your answer. Do you think you contribute/bring more peace to others? If so, how?
5) What is one thing you can do this week to be a "bringer" of more Peace than Chaos?
Does anyone need clarity on something? Are there any big God questions you are wrestling with?
Celebrate life’s successes and God’s provision. Worship God’s presence. Time to brag about God.