Thanksgiving is a way of life.
Unspoken thankfulness is experienced the same as unthankfulness.
Thankfulness is not just about what’s happening around us but who is with us.
When you rely on God’s presence, you are reminded of God’s promises.
It’s impossible to be grateful and grumble at the same time.
- What is your favorite thing about the Thanksgiving holiday? What makes it so special to you?
- What steps can you take to make thanksgiving a way of life? How would your outlook on life change if you consistently chose to be thankful?
- Why is it important to recognize that even in our most difficult moments that Christ is still with us? How does that reshape the way we face our challenges?
- What promises of the Bible are most meaningful to you? How would your faith be shaped if you committed to memorizing more of God’s promises?
- What can you do this week to grumble less and choose gratitude more? How will that impact the people around you?