· Be sure you want to go to Heaven, because Heaven is not about you.
· What’s Missing - there was no longer any sea.
· What’s Missing - 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain…
· What’s Missing - the old order of things has passed away.
· What’s Missing - The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it
· What’s Missing -On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there.
· What’s Missing - 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful…
· What’s Missing - 3 No longer will there be any curse.
· What’s There - 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
· What’s There - 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.
· What’s There - 22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
· What’s There - 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.
· What’s There - 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it.
· What’s There - Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city.
· What’s There - On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
· What’s There - The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. 4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
· Question: Do you want to be there?
· Start now.