Life is not about what you do. Life is about who you become.
Jesus doesn’t just want you to follow rules. Jesus wants you to follow him.
You are equipped to reign when Jesus reigns in you.
- Why do you think that so many people in our culture are settling for less than what God made them for? Are there areas where you have settled?
- What is your biggest source of stress in this season? How are you coping with it? What are you doing to love yourself well so that you can love others well?
- How often do you think about who you are becoming? What type of person do you want to be 5 years from now? What steps are you taking to get there?
- What does following Jesus look like in your life? What spiritual habits do you have in place that are helping you become more like Christ?
- How does it make you feel to know that you were created to reign? What does it mean for Jesus to reign in your life?