1. What’s a favorite childhood memory for you?
2. Do you know what some of your spiritual gifts are?
a. If so, what are they?
3. Have you ever wondered if you had the gifts you needed or wished you were gifted more like someone else?
4. On Sunday, we said that God had gifted you just the way he wants you to be gifted. What are your thoughts about that?
5. Peter wrote, “Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.” 1 Peter 4:10 NIV
a. What are your thoughts about this idea of God entrusting his people to steward aspects of His grace in the world?
6. Have you ever been on the receiving end of someone serving and experienced God’s grace in that?
7. Have you ever been on the serving end and seen the grace of God stewarded in a person’s life as you used your gift?
8. Are you serving right now?
a. If you are, where?
· Is it a good fit for you?
b. If you are not, why not?
· What will it take for you to try and first serve?