· Chet & Renee Goff and their family upon the death of Chet’s mother, Paulette Eldred, on 7/12.
· Renee Goff continues to undergo testing and treatment for her VCP heart condition. She has an appointment to address new concerns on 8/10.
· Deborah Kirby (Vasha Ferguson' sister) has been diagnosed with congestive heart failure.
· Janis (the wife of Tina Wilburn's dad) has been diagnosed with cancer. She is hoping to get an appointment at the Mayo Clinic to evaluate treatment options
· Tia Rungaitis (sister-in-law of Josh Brower) is pregnant, due in September, and the baby has heart issues which will require operation immediately after birth. Pray for a successful pregnancy and that she carries to full-term.
· Roberta Newton is recovering at her daughter’s home from a fall that resulted in surgery for a broken femur.
· Carley Mielke (22-year-old granddaughter of Vicki Olson) has been released from the hospital and is recovering from major heart surgery at home. She still has a lengthy recovery but is doing well in the process.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.