Worship Gathering - Proclaim #6
Focus this Sunday:
This Sunday, we continue our sermon series called Proclaim - The Gospel Has Come. In this series we are looking at what the early church first proclaimed about Jesus and His impact on the world. From their perspective, what "good news" has come into the world? And is it still good news to us today? Join us as we explore seven stories and sermons in Acts. This week we are in Acts 16.
This is also Graduation Sunday. Join us as we celebrate our graduates during our worship service. If you would like to bring a card for our grads, we have four of them. Brandon Thomas, Meg Rae, Coby Yates, and Sydney Knight.
Join us Sunday at 10:30am either onsite or online! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
Reflection Questions: (Privately or invite a few friends to discuss!)
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. How important is worship to your spiritual life? Have you ever found yourself in a terrible situation where turning to worship helped set you free?
3. Are you surprised by Paul and Silas’s reaction to the jail being open? Why do you think they stayed instead of left? What would you have done?
4. Discuss Paul’s answer to the jailer. Why is faith so important? Why doesn’t it matter if we’re good when it comes to our salvation?
5. In what way can our response to tragedy demonstrate and share our faith?
6. How can we pray for you?