Discussion Questions - Re-read our main passage from this week (Matthew 22:38-39) and then with your Growth Group, family, friends, etc. thoughtfully answer the following:
1. Do you view Deepening your relationship with Christ as something separate from Developing relationships with others? Why or why not?
2. In what way does deepening human relationships apply to those outside of the faith? How is this a critical part in how we are commanded to make disciples of all nations?
3. Who is a “Paul” to you, and how did that relationship happen?
4. Who is a “Timothy” in your life right now?
5. How have you best developed discipling relationships that has been organic and not forced or inauthentic?
6. Of the 4 “one-another” categories we discussed (Unity, Love, Humility, Growth) which comes most natural, and which is most difficult for you?
7. What’s your next step in response to this message?