Worship Gathering - Proclaim #4
Focus this Sunday:
This Sunday, we continue our sermon series called Proclaim - The Gospel Has Come. In this series we are looking at what the early church first proclaimed about Jesus and His impact on the world. From their perspective, what "good news" has come into the world? And is it still good news to us today? Join us as we explore seven stories and sermons in Acts. This week we are in Acts 13.
This is also our Hello Neighbor Sunday. This week we'll have nametags available, and we'll get to know someone in our church family. Don't miss this opportunity!
Join us Sunday at 10:30am either onsite or online! The link to the online service is on our website at (www.emmettnaz.org) and click on the Link to the Service.
Reflection Questions: (Privately or invite a few friends to discuss!)
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. Were you surprised that Christ means Messiah? What do you imagine it would be like to be yearning for the Messiah the way the Jews were at that time?
3. When you want something really badly, do you find you justify substitutes that aren’t exactly what you wanted but are close enough? In what ways do we do that with idols?
4. Is there something in your life which Jesus has delivered you from that you’d be willing to share about?
5. Is there something in your life you want Jesus to deliver you from?
6. How can we pray for you?