· Susan Seitz is recovering from successful back surgery and continues physical therapy as she heals.
· Joyce Bocock is recovering from surgery.
· Nick Sebasta (friend of Allie Wilson) discovered that he has a rare gene and form of cancer that combined can be treated with medication. He’s receiving immunotherapy treatments, but is expected to be completely healed. Praise God for answered prayer.
· Tina Dell and her family upon the loss of her husband, Ken, on 2/10. A memorial service will be held Saturday, June 4, at 11:00 AM in the sanctuary at FBC
· Martha Dubuisson (Lisa Follman’s mom)· and 9 others in her memory care unit have Covid. continues to have health issues and concerns with dementia related issues.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.