There is so much more info in the app! You can even "use" the app on the computer with this link! Grab a card at the Connect table with instructions on how to install the Church App. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Sheryl or Tami!
The Christian life is designed to be transferred relationally and journeyed together. “Rope in”– brother to brother and sister to sister – on a weekly basis so that together we can draw near to God and join him in his kingdom work.
This is an exploration – commit and prepare for a long and rewarding journey.
• Book of Genesis with Paul Eslinger - An interactive bible study open to youth and adults
- Meets in Room 303
• Video chat with the Caynors with the Missions Team - Join this breakout to chat with and hear about the work of Rick & Lisa Caynor, our March Ministry of the Month. Rick and Lisa are currently serving in Spain and Rick has been boots on the ground helping refugees from Ukraine. There will be a Q&A time so have your questions ready, too. Open to youth and adults
- Meets in Room 302
Breakout Sessions are available for kids of all ages:
• Nursery - Ages 0-4, Room 106A (Nursery)
• KidZone Breakout - Grades K-3, Room 307
• KidzPlus Breakout - Grades 4-6, Room 305