Daniel Week 5: Life at the Window
1. What’s your prayer life like right now? Hit-and-miss? Thriving? Non-existent?
2. Talk about a time you prayed hard for something, but you felt it wasn’t answered the way you wanted it.
3. If your group needs a refresher on this week’s passage, read Daniel 6 together. Otherwise, read the following passages and discuss how they speak to our lives of prayer Phil. 4:6-7, 1 John 5:4-15, James 5:13-18, Romans 12:9-21.
4. Daniel was not content to live out his faith in private, but also in public. How do you think God is calling you toward a more public faith?
5. Your life at the window begins with three steps: (1) Pick a time, (2) Pick a Place, (3) Have a Plan. Share how you will / or how you do implement these steps in your daily Life with God.
6. Dan provided these simple ideas for a time of prayer using our Mission at PGC. Take some time about how this was helpful to your prayer life and what new or different rhythms this message may bring to your l prayer life.
Life with God: Silence, Praise,Confession, Surrender to Walk by the Spirit.
Life Together: Your Family, Grace Group, Church family (prayer requests)
Life on Mission: Neighbors, school/workplace, town/nation, Missionaries we support around the world.