Worship Gathering - Win the Day #3
Focus this Sunday:
This Sunday, we are moving into our third week in our sermon series called Win the Day. This week we will introduce our third daily habit: Eat the Frog. We all know that there are habits and things that could help us to start are day off on the foot. Things that we could do to be healthier both spiritual and physically, but we often put them off. Why? because there are a lot of work, or we just don't know where to squeeze them into our lives. How can we win the day and find time for these good habits in our lives? Join us as we try to figure out this important piece of our lives.
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. What are some of your daily habits that you currently do to start each morning? What tone does that set for your day?
3. Do you think that your daily habits are healthy or unhealthy? Are they productive, or unproductive? Do you make time for God at the beginning of the day?
4. If time were not a constraint, what are some habits you would like to start doing every single day? Now, how can you make time for those?
5. What small victories do you start your day with? How do you believe you can win the day by implementing something mundane as an accomplishment every morning?
6. How can we pray for you?