· Al & Martha Dubuisson (Lisa Follman’s parents):are transitioning to new, potentially separate, senior housing that will better meet their health needs. Pray for them and their family members as they adjust.
· The Sumner Family (friends of Doug & Julie Zantello, parents of former FBC member Kelsey Sumner) Dave passed away on 1/18. His wife, Trudy, is still hospitalized following two strokes and for treatment of Pancreatitis and Delirium Tremens. Please especially keep daughters Kelsey and Steena in prayer during this difficult time. They will be posting updates on this page if you'd like to follow their journey: https://steenamsumner.wixsite.com/daveandtrudy.
· Joyce Bocock has returned home and continues to be treated for pain and inflammation related to diverticulitis. Pray for relief and healing so surgery can be done at the end of February.
· Rose Ely (Tracy Marshall's grandma) has returned home and is getting around fairly well after falling and breaking her femur. Her dementia has worsened since the fall so please pray for family as they make decisions regarding future care and needs.
· Marge Benham and Dean & Linda Newell and their family upon the the passing of Marge's husband and Linda's father, Ben Benham on 12/8.
· Linda Pries is recovering from a total reverse shoulder replacement surgery.
· Susan Seitz is recovering from shoulder replacement surgery
· John Ellis is stationed in Washington state and is still having heart and/or lung related issues. He continues testing and asks for prayers that the Army process would be swifter and speed up as he waits for answers.
· Steve Follman is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.