· Eric Brower and the rest of the Brower/Smith family members have all recovered from Covid without any additional issues. Thank you for your prayers!
· Al & Martha Dubuisson (Lisa Follman’s parents): Al has been moved to a rehab center but continues to have issues. Martha has dementia and the stress of Al being away from home is triggering her to decline. Pray for him to gain strength and have complete recovery and for her to settle down and feel safe while things are in transition as she is possibly moved to the memory care unit.
· Dave & Trudy Sumner (friends of Doug & Julie Zantello, parents of former FBC member Kelsey Sumner) Dave continues to be hospitalized on a ventilator with a trach for Covid. Trudy continues to be hospitalized, evaluated and treated after having a grand mal seizure and possibly sepsis. Pray for a complete healing and recovery for both of them.
· Joyce Bocock continues to be treated for pain and inflammation related to diverticulitis. Pray for relief and healing so surgery can be done if needed.
· Rose Ely (Tracy Marshall's grandma) has returned home and is getting around fairly well after falling and breaking her femur. Her dementia has worsened since the fall so please pray for family as they make decisions regarding future care and needs.
· Marge Benham and Dean & Linda Newell and their family upon the the passing of Marge's husband and Linda's father, Ben Benham on 12/8.
· Linda Pries is recovering from a total reverse shoulder replacement surgery.
· Susan Seitz is recovering from shoulder replacement surgery
· John Ellis is stationed in Washington state and is still having heart and/or lung related issues. He continues testing and asks for prayers that the Army process would be swifter and speed up as he waits for answers.
· Pastor Jerry Koller is recovering from corrective foot surgery.
· Steve Follman is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery.
· Linda Rooker is recovering from a successful hip replacement surgery. Pray for a speedy healing and minimal pain.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.